Transactions for Foreign Citizens

Required documentation for currency exchange:

If you are a foreign citizen, please make sure you bring the following documentation that applies to you:

  • Immigration ID (resident foreigners).
  • Passport (Foreign tourists).
  • DNI (National Identity Document) for MERCOSUR members and associated countries.
  • PEP – Special Stay Permit (If applicable).

Yes, that’s how simple it is! This is all you need

Learn all the advantages of using Amerikan Cash